Sponsor

2010-02-04

Slash Taps Myles Kennedy For Solo Tour


Another new details and updates is being shared by guitar hero, Slash as he revealed more news to his fans about his upcoming projects especially about the promotional stuffs for his upcoming self titled solo album. Sharing the news via his official Facebook blog, the ex Guns N' Roses axeman revealed that he will be doing promo tour this year and for that he has already set the musicians to help him up on the road and one of them is Alter Bridge's vocalist, Myles Kennedy.


Confirming this news, Slash wrote on his Facebook, "I want to announce that Myles Kennedy is going to be fronting the band for the upcoming tour. Something I'm really stoked about. Myles sang a killer track on the record & I think he is by far one of the best Rock & Roll singers out there today." The rock guitarist also added, "I'm really honored & proud to be working with him. I will announce the other band members shortly."

Not only that, regarding the tour venues, Slash also wanted fans to really get involved and give insights on wherever they would like him to tour. "Lastly, we're starting to route the tour. I want all my fans to follow me on Twitter & tell me what city/country they're from & to tell all their friends & family in that city/country, who are fans, to do the same. I want to get a really good idea on where my fans are, even the obvious major cities & focus the tour around that. So if you're from Alaska or Zimbabwe or anywhere in between I want to hear from you."

Aside from the upcoming tour news, Slash also revealed that he is also working on a project called yournextrecord in which he will be searching and discovering young music talents. Explaining the project, Slash stated, I'm really into the idea of inspiring young guitar players & discovering new talented R&R bands & unleashing them unto the world. Up & coming Rock & Roll talent is getting largely overlooked in the business these days & I want to change that.

connect with Slash on his Twitter.

Here is a commercial video of Slash and Ernie Ball strings:




written by Dewa Nugraha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 Semolo Rock � All rights reserved � Designed by Guitar Legends