Sponsor

2009-03-30

Richie Kotzen Announced South American Tour Dates 2009

Just as it was promised before guitar virtuoso, Richie Kotzen finally announced the tour schedule for his South American tour via his official MySpace page. On the page Richie reveals about 6 dates that will start from 24 April at Chile Santiago Venue Club Rock Y Guitarras and set to end on May 2 at Pavilhao Municipal de Eventos De Pomerode.

The confirmation about the upcoming South American tour was previously said by Richie, just after he finished his latest European tour and the Guitar Generation U.S. gig. Expressing his delight over his latest shows the ex-Mr. Big guitarist said, "Although I have been spending a lot of time overseas (the last 3 years) this time I was invited to some countries I have never been before. I was very impressed with the people I met on this trip."

Beside the South American tour, Richie also has plan to do some gigs in the U.S. and Japan this year. "As well as touring South America again I am also exploring options as it relates to finally touring North America. It is crazy for me to think that the only time I ever really toured North America on MY music (and not a part of a band) was in 1994, Richie Explained."

Not only preparing his tour, on his latest words the guitar virtuoso also reveale that he is also prearing to work on a new solo record. Revealing the plan Richie stated, "I am listening to all the ideas I've documented in my travels with the intent to record what will become my next solo record. Although I have no clue how it will end I am anxious to begin the recording process once more."

Here is the current Richie Kotzen's American Tour Dates:

24 DE APRIL
CHILE:SANTIAGO
VENUE CLUB ROCK Y GUITARRAS

25 DE APRIL/09
ARGENTINA: BUENOS AIRES
VENUE TBA

29 DE APRIL /09
CIUDADE: BRASILIA/DF
VENUE: CENTRO CULTURAL DE BRASILA / CCB
SHOW TIME: 21H00 / 09 PM

30 DE APRIL/09
CIUDADE: SÃO PAULO/SP
VENUE: MANIFESTO BAR
SHOWTIME: 24H00

01 DE MAYO/09
CIUDADE: RIO DE JANEIRO/RJ
VENUE: BAR DO TOM
SHOWTIME: TBA

02 DE MAIO/09
CIUDADE: POMERODE/SC
VENUE: PAVILHÃO MUNICIPAL DE EVENTOS DE POMERODE
SHOWTIME: TBA





writen by Dewa Nugraha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 Semolo Rock � All rights reserved � Designed by Guitar Legends